Insider Tips & Hacks
Tips & Hacks For Your London Eye Visit
- London Eye is always crowded owing to its immense popularity. For your trip to be queue free, opt for weekdays and definitely steer clear of school holidays and other public holidays.
- According to the season, the working hours of the London Eye vary. Be sure to check the timings before you book your tickets.
- Take a weather check before getting on the London Eye Capsule. On a clear day, the view is exquisite and expansive. If it’s rainy and gloomy, your ride is bound to be soiled.
- If you’re a student, make sure to avail the student discount on your tickets.
- Bring a pair of binoculars to see far and wide views of the London skyline.
- Unless you’re a group of 25, you’re likely to have others riding in your capsule. Evening hours are advised for fewer crowds.
- Food and beverages (except water) are not allowed inside the capsules.
- A lot of interesting attractions like the Westminster Bridge, Sea Life London, The London Dungeon and many more are a walking distance from the London Eye. Plan your visit such that you get time to explore the vicinity.
London Eye Tickets
You May Also Like..
Churchill War RoomsTravel back to experience war-time London as you go underground into the secret bunker of Winston Churchill, The Churchill War Rooms, where he plotted Hitler’s downfall.
Shrek Adventure! LondonMake your way to the magical land of Far Far Away and numerous other Dreamworks characters including Puss in Boots, Cinderella, Pinocchio, Po, and not to forget Shrek. It's magical and it's exciting!
Up at The O2Scale one of the world's largest entertainment venues and enjoy the finest panoramic views of the city on this 90-minute session of adrenaline-fueled adventure.