Tips & Hacks For Your Madame Tussauds Visit
- Except for water, beverages and food are not allowed inside Madame Tussauds London.
- Book special packages like Merlin’s Magical London to access Madame Tussauds which will give a longer validity for your ticket.
- Book the last admission time slot and you’ll have the required 2 hours to explore the museum and attend the 4D Superheroes Cinema and Star Wars.
- Madame Tussauds is wheelchair accessible and the caretaker gets free admission.
- Avoid taking your car to Madame Tussauds as they don’t own parking space. While there are many parking lots in the neighborhood, you’ll have to pay for the spot.
- Madame Tussauds does not have symmetrical timings throughout the week. Check the opening hours for the desired day of visit before booking your ticket.
- Refrain from carrying extra baggage as you would have to pay to use the cloakroom facility.
- If you are using a selfie stick, keep the camera at the wax figure’s eye level. This photography hack will make the picture look more realistic.
- If you don’t buy a Fastrack Ticket online beforehand, arrive extra early before the museum opens as sometimes queues can last as long as two hours!
- If you are a local, you can take advantage of the National Rail 2 for 1 ticket offer or take advantage of your Tesco or Nectar reward points for tickets.
Book Your Tickets
You May Also Like
Shrek Adventure! LondonExplore Shrek's magical kingdom of Far Far Away on a 4D bus and interact with several DreamWorks characters such as Cinderella, Pinocchio, Rumpelstiltskin, and more.
The View from The ShardTake in sweeping views of London from the 72nd floor open-air deck of the city’s tallest building - The Shard. Spot famous landmarks such as the Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral and many more.
Kew GardensVisit London’s largest UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Kew Botanical Gardens. Explore a stunning variety of plant life and flowers in the many different themed areas of the gardens.