Book Housesteads Roman Fort Tickets
- Set on a steep slope along the Hadrian's Wall, Housesteads Roman Fort promises dramatic views along with great historic insight.
- Once home to 800 self-sufficient soldiers, this fort is steeped in history. Discover more about their everyday lives as you walk past highlights.
- Check out the barracks block, hospitals, granaries, and peer at some of the oldest toilets you've ever seen.
- The mini-cinema at the museum will take you on a journey through time and fill in the blanks on Roman history.
- Discover fascinating excavations from this very fort, including Roman altars, dedication stones, jewelry, tools, and weapons.
- You'll also see the winged statue, Victory, a classical sculpture found in the landscape (it's hard to miss).
- Take a walk along the Housesteads Trail and discover the Northumberland National Park's main highlights.
- Admission into Housesteads Roman Fort
- Guided tour
- Hotel transfers
- Tip: Bring a picnic to enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the Housesteads Roman Fort.
- Uneven terrain and steps may pose challenges for visitors with mobility issues.
- Note: On closed dates, this site may still be open, please check English Heritage directly for more information.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
LondonHousesteads Roman Fort Tickets